Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our Solar System Nails

Hi! Today's nails are: Space! There was another Instasgram contest and the theme was space. I didn't want to do the typical Galaxy nails that were already flooding the entry page so I decided to do our Solar System instead. Unfortunately, I couldn't put Pluto as it is no longer a planet (it still is in my heart).

And yes, Uranus does have a ring, it's just really really small.

Colours used (excluding base & top coat): Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - "Disco Ball", "Blue Me Away", "Crushed". Sally Hanson Hard As Nails - "White Tip". O.P.I - "Black Onyx". Nicole by O.P.I - "One Voice". China Glaze - "Secret Peri-Wink-Le". ICING - "Posh Princess". Essie - "Mink Muffs". Revlon - "Ocean", "Gold Coin". NYC - "Sidewalkers". Avon - "Lagoon". Rimmel Lasting Finish - "English Rose".

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through another blog...I love it! Love your nails, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete