Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Nails & Plaid

Sorry for the late post, I had to go visit family for the Easter weekend and I didn't get a chance to post anything. So to make up for my absence, two designs!

First up: Easter Nails. I didn't have a whole lot of time to do these so I just did a simple scene with eggs and little chicks (I know, they look awkward).

Colours used (excluding base & top): Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - "Mint Sorbet", "Lacey Lilac", "Green With Envy". Sally Hanson Hard As Nails - "White Tip". Avon - "Sunshine". Witchcraft Nail Art " Sky Blue".

The second design is: Plaid! I've wanted to do plaid for a while and when I had no other design to do I figured I'd do this. I like the little bit of shimmer from the silver compared to the other non-shimmer polishes.
Colours used (excluding base & top): Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - "Green With Envy". O.P.I - "Black Onyx". Avon - "Sunshine". Witchcraft Nail Art - "Silver".


No comments:

Post a Comment