Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alice In Wonderland Nails

Hooray! There's another contest on instagram and the theme for this one is: movies! I was so excited when I saw this because I had a great excuse to finally do these Alice In Wonderland nails. This is one of my favourite movies and I was so happy doing these nails. I'm especially proud of the caterpillar on my left index finger, he was hard to do but totally worth it.

Colours used (excluding base & top): Sally Hanson - "Emerald City", "Sun Kissed", " White Tip", "Liliac". O.P.I - "Fly", "Black Onyx". Nicole by O.P.I - " One Voice". Rimmel PRO - "French Lingerie", "Hard Metal", "English Rose". Avon - "Lagoon", "Sunshine". Revlon - "Sweet Tart". Orly - "Ancient Jade".   ICING - "Posh Princess". NYC - "Madison Avenue". JACOB - "En Vogue". Witchcraft Nail Art - "Sky Blue". Kiss Nail Art - "Beach Purple". (Phew that's a lot!)



My instagram is "nailpanda" by the way. Feel free to look me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment