Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wow, Fantastic Baby!

Okay so for today's design I chose to do another Kpop post: Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby". Now I know this is kind of late seeing as the song came out way back in March but I had a lot of other designs planned and I admit I have a slight tendency to do the newest design I've thought of instead of going back to old drawings. Nevertheless, I have done the nails and I am loving them! They make me want to put "Fantastic Baby" on repeat again.


So in order starting at the thumb: The traditional Korean lions, G-Dragon's throne, "Stop Music" sign, G-Dragon's suit and hair, T.O.P's suit. (Took forever to get the lions' faces)



Colours used: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - "White On", "Grey Area", "Sun Kissed", "Blue Me Away". Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - "Silver Sweep". Avon - "Blue Lagoon". Revlon - "Moss". Ardene - "Heavy Metal". Essie - "Mink Muffs". Joe - "Wave Vague". Milani - "Awesome Orange". Witchcraft - "Sky Blue". Icing - "Burning Sunset".

No comments:

Post a Comment