Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jpop: Kyary Pamu Pamu " Ponponpon"

Here's a new addition to my blog: Jpop designs!
I've been wanting to do Jpop designs too but the videos that I've seen don't seem to stand out as much to me. I don't know why but Kpop just seems to have more focal points in videos whereas Jpop seems to have more stories and dance scenes (which is not bad at all). So when I found this video a couple of months ago I knew this would be the inspiration for my first Jpop nails.
Colours used (excluding base & top coats): Revlon - "Impulsive". Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - "Blue Me Away", "Bubble Gum", "Plum Power", "Marine Scene". Sally Hanson Insta-Dry - "Silver Sweep". Sally Hanson Hard As Nails - "White Tip". Nicole by O.P.I - "One Voice". O.P.I - "Fly". ICING - "Burning Sunset". Rimmel Lasting Finish - "English Rose". Loreal - "Mango-Get-Em". Sally Hanson Nail Art Pen - "Black". ( I know, it doesn't look like a lot of colours)

Inspiration:
Warning! Very weird video! Those who are too normal may want to look away.
Try and find the inspiration for each nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment